Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS Workshop in Stockholm
Welcome to the Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS Workshop
Join the Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS Workshop (ROSA). During the event, Red Hat Cloud Services experts will guide you through the ROSA architecture and will answer your questions.
Who should attend: This full-day, in-person workshop is ideal for developers, architects, and operations engineers who need a flexible and proven platform to build, deploy, and scale applications.
What to expect: During the self-paced workshop, we will take you through a series of content to help you understand some of the concepts of deploying container-based applications on Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS and how to operate a Red Hat OpenShift Service on an AWS cluster. We will cover the following:
- Deploy a Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS (ROSA) cluster
- Complete Day 2 operations tasks including configuring node and cluster scaling policies, configuring managed upgrades, configuring single-sign-on for the cluster, and forwarding logs to AWS CloudWatch
- Deploy an application using CI/CD tooling, including OpenShift GitOps and Source-to-Image, and use labels for deterministic app placement on nodes
- Deploy an application that uses IAM Roles for Service Accounts and AWS STS to connect to an Amazon DynamoDB table
- Make an application on OpenShift scalable and resistant to node failures and upgrades
- Learn how to use OpenShift Service Mesh for application observability and tracing
Get experience with, and an informed view of Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS.
Entrance requirements: Please bring a government-issued ID: Passport or Drivers License
Tech requirements: BYOD: bring your own device, everything is done on the browser, and no local commands or installs are needed on your laptop
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Team Piros & Red Hat
09:30 Introductions & Self-paced workshop – Robert Åkerblom, Red Hat & Andreas Lindh, AWS
10:30 Business Value Overview: Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS (ROSA) – Per Ove Johansson, Red Hat & Andreas Lindh, AWS
11:15 Self-paced workshop continues
13:15 Self-paced workshop continues
15:15 Self-paced workshop continues
16:30 Wrap-up & Networking
Date: 5 December 2023
Time: 09.00 – 17.00
Location: AWS Stockholm – Malmskillnadsgatan 36 – 111 57 Stockholm, Sweden
Would you like to have a chat before the workshop to see what we can help you with? Leave us a message and we will contact you shortly. Speak to you soon or see you at the workshop!